Loyalty Rewards is your very own monthly wellness subscription box that you can fill with whatever you need and it shows up on your doorstep every month! You get to customize everything about your box- from the delivery frequency, to the ship date, to the products you want in your box. It’s all up to you!
The best part is that when your order is 50pv or more, you can earn Loyalty Rewards of 10-25% back to spend like a store credit on whatever you want! Once you start switching out all your personal care and cleaning products to the non-toxic YL version, 50pv per month is easy peasy! Could you imagine if you got 25% back at your favorite stores you shop at all the time?
• 10% BACK: 1–3 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS
• 20% BACK: 4–24 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS
• 25% BACK: 25+ CONSECUTIVE MONTHS
WHY LOYALTY REWARDS?
+ Get wholesale pricing of 24% off retail price
+ Earn 10% back on all 50pv or more LR orders.
+ Schedule your ship date monthly + cancel at any time
+ Earn extra monthly promotions through Young Living- like free oils and other products!
+ Earn free oils at months 3, 6 9, and 12 month markers as a thank you for your loyalty!
HOW TO JOIN?
To get started, login to the Young Living account at http://www.youngliving.com, start shopping and click “Add to Loyalty Rewards Order” to the items you wish to add to your LR order! To manage your subscription, click “My Account” at the top and then go to “Subscriptions”.
DITCH & SWITCH
Did you realized that all the things you are already buying, like household cleaner, vitamins, hand soap, cough drops, toothpaste, laundry soap, lotion, supplements, skincare…
YOUNG LIVING MAKES THOSE!
Except they are way healthier for you, filled with the GOOD stuff, safe ingredients – the ones you can pronounce – all while you could be saving money AND getting other products you want to try for FREE.
I’ve earned tons of free products over the past 8 years- many things I used to buy at Target. Target was only giving me 5% back on my Red Card (YL gives back 10-25%!), and the products I get from Young Living are much healthier options. We have replaced toothpaste, household cleaner, lotions, face wash, body wash, supplements, energy drinks, and makeup that I used to buy at Target with Young Living.
We call this transfer buying, because no need to spend MORE money- you are just spending it in a different place- on the things that are way better for you and your family. It’s pretty simple, AND smart!
Of all the health changes to make- this is the MOST IMPORTANT- Kick “fragrance” to the curb
When you see ‘fragrance’ on a personal care product’s label, just read it as ‘hidden chemicals.’ Why should you care? This is a major loophole in the FDA’s federal law that allows manufacturers to include nearly ANY ingredient (even toxic ones) in their products under the name ‘fragrance’ without ACTUALLY LISTING the chemical. ‹‹‹— just keep re-reading that until it sinks in. THAT IS RIDICULOUS.
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF POTENTIALLY HARMFUL INGREDIENTS COMMON IN HOUSEHOLD CLEANER, LAUNDRY SOAP, DISH SOAP, & EVEN THINGS LIKE LEATHER CLEANERS.
• PHTHALATES (pronounced ‘thalates’) are possible endocrine disruptors that can change hormone levels & cause birth defects. They can interfere with the intellectual development of babies + children and may cause preterm labor. They also have been shown to be associated with allergies, insulin resistance, diabetes & obesity.
• TRICLOSAN has been associated with higher rates of allergies to both food & skin allergens. It can increase + decrease both estrogen and testosterone, and is known to pass into blood, urine + breast milk. Even worse, it can react with free chlorine in our water supply and form a by-product that, when exposed to the sun, is converted into dioxins. Dioxins are known to be toxic to mammals, birds and fish.
• 2-BUTOXYETHANOL (bu-tox-zi-eth-an-ol) BCEE has been shown to cause skeleton defects in the fetal rats, and can inhibit coordination. H
• PERCHLORETHYLENE (PERC) is a central nervous system depressant and is a Class 2 carcinogen.
This is just the very surface of the bad stuff found in our common cleaners. Chlorine, ammonia, quaternary ammonia compounds, and sodium hydroxide are all very irritating to the skin and lungs, and may have other harmful effects on the body.
Many ingredients in “Fragrances” are KNOWN carcinogens as well as endocrine and reproductive disrupters (decreased sperm counts, birth defects, hormone disruption) and these ‘fragrances’ may also contribute to kidney and liver damage. Know someone that suffers from asthma? Google asthma and synthetic fragrance. You’re welcome.
This kind of deception is so infuriating for those of us who think we’re buying safe, “clean” products for our loved ones. Go check out your cabinets and take a look at the products. How many have “fragrance” listed as an ingredient?
Thankfully, we’ve fallen in love with Young Livings’ Subscribe to Save program, which helps us move one step closer in ditching those harmful products for safe, clean, plant based products. We can order the products we need, have them delivered straight to our door, and you can earn up to 25% back on your purchases. Basically this means I’m spending a LOT less money at Target (sorry, Target!). They only give 5% back, anyhow right?